- Want to apply your talents toward making our community the best it can be?
- Got some input, questions, or suggestions?
- Looking to get to know your neighbors?
- Organizing an event in the neighborhood?
- Or maybe you have info about a program or services that could benefit Weinland Park?
There are three main ways to contact the civic association:
Our monthly member meetings are the best place to come for introductions: All are welcome, and free food is provided. They are usually the fourth Wednesday of each month, but check our calendar for details.
Sending a private message through the WPCCA Facebook page is the best alternative to attending a meeting or event in person.
You are also welcome to use the form below. Please be patient; everyone who helps run the civic is a volunteer with many other work, family, and life commitments–so we are not always able to respond right away.
Feel free to fill out the form below to email us, and we’ll try to get back to you as best we can.